State Fund Workers' Comp Claims Kit Available Online

IBA West members can now obtain State Fund workers’ compensation claims kits through or by clicking here.

The new online Claims Kit contains instructions and the required forms to report a workplace injury or illness.

*            Workers' Compensation Claim form (e3301/DWC-1)
*            Employee's Guide to the State Fund Medical Provider Network (e13176)
*            Employer's First Report of Occupational Injury or Illness (e3067)

While this change means that claims kits will no longer be mailed, customers can still request individual paper forms from State Fund’s Customer Service Center at (877) 405-4545.