New IIABCal Catalog Helps You Plan 2011 Activities
IBA West is proud to announce the release of its 2011 Conference Catalog, packed with in-person and online events, classes, and seminars.
The 2011 Catalog will be mailed to your agency next week, but don't wait until then to plan your 2011 event schedule.
Click HERE to access the 2011 Catalog Online.
Here are a few events you don’t want to miss:
- First-class, conferences in beautiful locations - Blue Ribbon Conference, May 1-5, on the Big Island of Hawaii and YBA Leadership & Sales Conference, June 9-11, Napa Valley, CA.
- Agency owners who want to improve their operations, Advanced Agency Management Conference - Palm Springs Getaway, Jan. 21-22, Rancho Mirage, CA.
- Agribusiness Conference allow attendees to earn the AFIS designation, March 23-24, Sacramento
- Contractors & Builders Conferences, Sept. 12-13, Sacramento, with the CRIS designation.
- Interact with leaders at IBA West Town Hall Meeting, November, and YBAC Political Summit, March 15.
- Leadership and networking opportunities at the Annual Meeting & Installation Luncheon, Jan. 26.
- And much more …..