Rate a umbrella risk easily through Express Personal Umbrella Rater. Follow the easy-to-use instructions to submit an application for binding.
- UM/UIM coverage limit for California policy is now $2 million. This includes A&M’s “BIG Umbrella (personal/commercial) product. The cost to add UM/UIM coverage is $50 per auto for $ 1 million and $100 per auto for $2 million of coverage.
- No mid-term endorsements. Prior policy language said that, if the insured adds a car or home, the administrator would have to endorse the policy for coverage. Now, as long as the change is not due to the underlying coverage, there is no charge and the administrator can pick it up at renewal. This is a big time saver for the agency CSRs!
- The program is now admitted in all western states and offers reduced minimum premium and policy fee discounts over the standard Scottsdale umbrella program.
- $25,000 of Identity Theft coverage is now available for $25.
- Underwritten by Scottsdale Indemnity Insurance Company, California-admitted and rated A+ by A.M. Best
- Offered exclusively to Independent Insurance Agents and Brokers of California members in a joint venture with Anderson & Murison, Inc.
- High limits available
- 10% commission
- Zero self-insured retention
- Coverage is effective the date received by A&M or a later date if so indicated on the application
- First dollar defense
- Coverage for up to 8 rental units
- Coverage for target or "High Profile" personalities available on a submit basis
Express Personal Umbrella Rater - A&M Website provides online premium quotes: Express Personal Umbrella Rater. Appointed producers can also register online to complete an application. A&M will confirm premium by return email or fax with the effective date of coverage. Print the application and mail to A&M with check to complete the transaction. Some new features on A&M Website are recall previously quoted risks, statement/direct bill/deposit premium lookups. Click here to visit the A&M website.