Associate Member Directory
IIABCal is the leading regional trade association of independent insurance brokers and agents in the West. IIABCal members and their staff number more than 14,000 in California.
Associate membership in IIABCal boosts a company's bottom line by providing it added visibility and access to leading professional broker-agent firms who recognize and appreciate associate membership support and commitment to the Independent Agency System.
Associate membership provides visibility at a number of IIABCal events and conferences that each draw hundreds of agency principals and decision makers. These events include:
- Blue Ribbon Conference - attended by the industry's biggest and best brokerage firms and company CEOs and representatives
- InsurFEST - attracting the industry's top emerging leaders
- Agribusiness Conference - attracting brokers and agents from more than 30 states for the nation's fastest growing, largest farm education and designation conference
- Annual Meeting and Installation - attracting hundreds of IIABCal members and the association's volunteer leaders
- Local "I" Days - attended by local association leaders and hundreds of agency principals in Los Angeles, San Fernando Valley, Burbank, Glendale, Pasadena, San Diego, Sacramento and Bakersfield.
Associate members who attend these events expose their products and services to the industry's No. 1 distribution network.
In addition, IIABCal provides associate members with the following to enhance their visibility:
- A personalized associate member webpage at www.IIABCal.org to highlight the company and product information with direct links to the company's website.
- Company profiled in promotional stories on the main page of the IIABCal website.
- Opportunities to advertise in the member newsletter and on the website at a 15 percent discount.
Associate membership provides many access points to independent insurance brokers and agents who will purchase and/or distribute associate member products, including:
- Networking with hundreds of independent insurance brokers and agents at IIABCal events, as well as education seminars offered by Independent Insurance Agents and Brokers of California Education and other endorsed insurance education providers.
- The online IIABCal Membership Directory which allows an associate member to search IIABCal's database by individual contact, firm, name and city.
IIABCal members take notice of those who support the Independent Agency System and support those who support them. In addition, associate membership brings other benefits including:
- A subscription to IIABCal's many e-publications
- Legislative updates and industry news alerts
- Discounts on CE classes and onsite training through Independent Insurance Agents and Brokers of California Education.
To become an associate member, click here.